At jo.reid we are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th, 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
WHEN MIGHT WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
• When you purchase our products.
• When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our website.
• We only store this data with your explicit consent, and you’re free to unsubscribe at any time
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and use personal data to personalize and enhance your experience, as well as providing order notifications and package tracking info.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• To send you information about the products that you have purchased from us.
• Contact you to ask for feedback on our products.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
We collect name and email address, in addition to this we may also collect feedback and comments about our products when you make a purchase.
• We collect information through cookies in order to understand your preferences, store information about abandoned carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which this data was collected, or until you unsubscribe.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• If you are a customer and you have registered a profile on our website, you may update your user profile by logging into our website and selecting “Edit Profile” at the My jo.reid page.
• The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive email marketing communications; if you want to withdraw your consent, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from jo reid such as order confirmations and other order fulfilment details.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH ANYONE?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your information with any third party. We do store your information in MailChimp, which is our customer relations management tool, with the purpose of providing order notifications and bespoke newsletters. We also track what products you browse in order to enhance and personalize what content we provide to you, through cookies. These third-party apps are compliant with the EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016.
Anonymous tracking information is piped through Google Analytics, so we can understand where to focus our efforts to provide you with more quality content.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Jo.reid reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The applicable version will always be found on our website. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our website prior to the change taking effect.